Deacon Nomination Form
A member of First Baptist Church may nominate individuals to fill the position of Deacon, keeping in mind the following Biblical Qualifications for Deacons:
Biblical Qualifications for Deacons
1 Timothy Chapter 3
• Not pursuing dishonest gain (1 Tim. 3:8)
• Good reputation (Acts 6:3)
In addition to these qualifications, Deacon nominees should support the unity of the church, be active in worship and Sunday school, serving in ministry and financially supportive of the church.
Submit this form by March 5, 2023.
Methods for submitting a Nomination:
1. Members may retrieve a hard copy nomination form from the Welcome Center at the church. Once that hard copy is completed, members may place their nomination form in the box located in the Welcome Center.
2. Members may email (email@example.com) to request a digital copy of the nomination form. Once the digital nomination form has been completed, members have the option to scan the entire nomination form (front and back) and email it back to (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail or drop the form off at
the church to:
First Baptist Church
Attn: Mrs. Angela Taylor
302 Moore Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
3. US Mail: Members may print a hard copy nomination form that will be posted on the church website or obtain a hard copy nomination form from the church office and mail to the church office.
Pastor Reverend Dr. Fredrick D. Culbreth
Deacon Jaime Elliott, Deacon Chair